Pages

I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media art, sewing projects, jewelry pieces and a bit about me & my life. Enjoy!

January 1, 2011

Me, my mom and sis...

Well the holidays are over... I scrapbooked a dozen or so pages while at my mom's and can you believe that I didn't take any pictures? shame shame shame..LOL   So I will post a few of the ones I did in the past months.

Today I spent the ENTIRE day re-organizing my scrapbooking area.  I am LOVING it.  A friend of mine aka Kelly had this awesome way of clipping up her rub-on's etc, by using an old lamp, so I created one today too (will post picture once I find my camera).. thanks Kelly! Much cheaper than buying the "clip it up" organizer.

So here goes...a picture of me (beautified by my dear niece Elly) on the first day of my weight loss journey.


And a layout of my sister and I as kids.


And a picture of my mom.. glad she didn't close her eyes for this one...LOL


Wishing you all a wonderful new year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment