Pages

I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media art, sewing projects, jewelry pieces and a bit about me & my life. Enjoy!

February 1, 2011

Hard work pays off.......lol

My dear friend Kelly nudged me to join the scrapbooking forum over at Scrap~tures and for the month of January there were several challenges for us to participate in.  I was away for 1 1/2 weeks during the month and when I got back from holidays on Jan 26th, I completed another 10+ to submit so I spent quite a few hours this past weekend as everything had to be submitted for Jan 31st.  Well my hard work paid off.. DH said I would win too.. WOO HOOOO.

So here's the announcement:  Winners

And this is what I won (1st prize): Prizes

My first time ever joining a forum and submitting layouts for a contest (other than at live crops where I did well too.. yes I'm gloating a bit)

So over the next few days, I will post some of my submissions......

No comments:

Post a Comment