Pages

I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media art, sewing projects, jewelry pieces and a bit about me & my life. Enjoy!

February 14, 2011

Scrapbooking Challenges

Each month, over at Scraptures, they post challenges... I joined their forum challenges in January and I must say, it has certainly got me creating.

Here are a few layout challenges I completed.

This one we had to use our scrap pieces of paper...




For this one, we had to use a song title or lyrics of a song.  I chose lyrics from the song "Valentine by Kina Grannis" (check it out on you tube). It`s a lovely song.  One day I will play it on my guitar and sing my heart out!  The lyrics chosen were "You & Me, found something pretty neat"




For this one, the challenge was a one word project entitled SUNSHINE.



I asked my husband to recall the time he had me listen to this song, so his journaling reads: "You were on a stakeout (Ì used to be a private investigator).  I brought you supper.  I left a card with a ticket for the Dream of a Lifetime House lottery draw and a note to click on the song on my computer desktop which was "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" sung by children."  Isn't he the sweetest? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment