Pages

I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media art, sewing projects, jewelry pieces and a bit about me & my life. Enjoy!

February 28, 2011

Scrapbooking for February Scraptures challenges

We had to do a POP UP card.. My first one ever and I know who to send it too as well :)

This is the inside of the POP UP card.

Valentine card.

Layout using old papers and I cut out grandma's pic and here's a pic of her famous galettes that mom now makes.

Based on a Creative Scrappers #20 sketch

My nephew and I playing guitar together for the first time at Christmas.

Another great pic of my man... all the leaves were cut out.

Out enjoying the outdoors during the Christmas holidays.

A cute post it note holder.. I actually used it today!

Sketch based on lyrics of a song by Kina Grannis entitled Valentine (check her out on you tube!)

We had to create a layout with the word sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment